Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"my only love sprung from my only hate"

At my father's party my parents wanted me to get to know or fall in love with Paris. Well I did fall in love, unfortunately it was not with Paris, it was with Romeo. There wouldn’t be a problem with this, but Romeo is a Monteque, and the Monteques and Capulets are enemies. If I want to continue to see Romeo, it will have to be in secret. The only person who I can trust with this is Nurse, because she understands me. Sometimes I feel that she understands me and knows me better than my own mother, who wanted to marry me off to someone that I don’t even know. Of course I have only known Romeo for a day, but I feel like I have known him forever. I think that if I knew he was a Monteque I would have acted the same way, and still fallen in love. You cant help who you fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment